Appearances

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Anti-Bullying

I am so excited about my anti-bullying platform.  I have been researching the web, making some calls and am in the preliminary stages of getting information together.  I have a lot of research to do, but I don't mind.  This is such an important message to get out.  I want to target elementary children with my message so I can help educate from an early age.  I am learning that bullying is so much more than what the average person may think.

What Is Bullying?


- Punching, shoving, and other acts that hurt people
   physically
- Spreading bad rumors about people
- Keeping certain people out of a "group"
- Teasing people in a mean way
- Getting certain people to "gang up" on others


Stay tuned for more information on anti-bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment